- [M]aHo Co//Munity -
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- [M]aHo Co//Munity -

We served him till the bottom of hell... From the darkness he light we all.. The truth of all man kind.. KS - PResident MAHO-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
News & Announcement..
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 pm by Childy [Yang]
Karena banyaknya saran..
Tentang.. Forum's layout, : History Of Maho community Icon_twisted

Kok gelap sieh...
Kok suram bgt...
Aduuh pusing liatnya...
Madesu banget gelap"..

Therefore.. We Admin & Moderators decided to change the layout...
Thanks for your suggestion.. We Appreciate it..
Hope by doing so it make you post more..
History Of Maho community Lol History Of Maho community …

Comments: 7
History Of Maho community
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm by Leonardo Da Vinci
Chapter One
Before Maho Is Mesum

This story is started when he is still sitting in 3rd class of junior high school....in a very beautifull school named K**** K****...Lived a young man named History Of Maho community 61 (sorry but we cannot give the name even his/her initial name) one day he came to school and he is doing everything normally...like everyday But then (i don't really know …

Comments: 5
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
Childy [Yang]
History Of Maho community Vote_lcapHistory Of Maho community Voting_barHistory Of Maho community Vote_rcap 
Alvin Ongko
History Of Maho community Vote_lcapHistory Of Maho community Voting_barHistory Of Maho community Vote_rcap 
Kaminari
Jason The Kid
J-77 (the 6th month)
steven sutedja
Ricky syarif
nezz_loi
Leonardo Da Vinci
CHaRLeNe
Latest topics
» I Forgot My Nickname o.O I forgot my Password X.x
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:55 am by Childy [Yang]

» MAho - COmmu Photo Galeries
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:47 pm by Childy [Yang]

» About Account ( Must Read ! )
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:33 pm by Childy [Yang]

» Dragon Nest Wohoooooo
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:29 pm by Childy [Yang]

» News & Announcement..
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm by Childy [Yang]

» Assassin's Creed II
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:06 pm by Childy [Yang]

» Update Opera Mini v5.1 For BB
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:58 am by Childy [Yang]

» Introduction
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 am by Childy [Yang]

» Mount And Blade
History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:12 pm by Jason The Kid

Affiliates
free forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Leonardo Da Vinci
Admin
Leonardo Da Vinci

History Of Maho community Empty
PostSubject: History Of Maho community   History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Chapter One
Before Maho Is Mesum

This story is started when he is still sitting in 3rd class of junior high school....in a very beautifull school named K**** K****...Lived a young man named History Of Maho community 61 (sorry but we cannot give the name even his/her initial name) one day he came to school and he is doing everything normally...like everyday But then (i don't really know what happen back then) His friend Called Him "MESUM"...(i think it's Because his gloomy face all the time he showed off) And started to Bully him..after a long time he Suffering because of being bullied by his friend(or i should called them His Enemies)...It's time for graduation day...and It's Time to say Goodbye to his Mesum Tittle and goodbye to his Bully friends...

Chapter Two
Maho Era

this is the story that all of us must know it... Maho... we're already familiar with this word right?
So then let the story begin...
after a long holiday..it's about time to do our activity at school as ussual...and we passed our time...and time passed..and passed... until we're in 2nd grade senior high school... and this guy...the one who is being bullied back then... got the same class as us now...but..after a Few times he has been released by the Mesum tittle/curse...he got another tittle in our class... he got called Maho...but this time there's no bullying... we really respect him so much...and we choose Him as our president...President Maho...

every day is really wonderful having him around...his has a great Charisma as a President...even sometimes he act so dummy... but we still respect him very much...
we also have our nationality song...and the times passed by...

Chapter Three
Co Gan Era

Maybe this Era doesn't survive for long but it's really a great Obstacle for our president...this Era started when we're on our way back to school after having a Retreat with our school...
The leader Of this Era is Very Handsome and Very talented...He also a part Of maho Community member back then...but he turn His back and decide to against our Maho President...
The Leader Of this Era is History Of Maho community 61 (sorry but we cannot give the name even his/her initial name)...

Chapter Four
Revival Of Maho

but then with our president great charisma and Intellegence...this Era Can be stopped Immediately...and our president Continue His Glory...
and This Maho community can still stand until this momment because of our president effort...It's all because of him...We Adore you...

Chapter Five
Continue Of Maho Era

And here we all again.... under Patronage[di bawah naungan/pimpinan] Of Maho President...
and you should proud of yourself because WE'RE ALL THE PART OF HISTORY...

ALL HAIL MAHO...ALL HAIL MAHO..ALL HAIL MAHOO...

This story is only fiction
if there is a common name of the character or characters
and the story .... please forgive us ...

Sincerely maho Community
Back to top Go down
Childy [Yang]
Admin
Childy [Yang]

PostSubject: Re: History Of Maho community   History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:26 pm

LIARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! History Of Maho community Icon_exclaim History Of Maho community Icon_exclaim History Of Maho community Icon_exclaim History Of Maho community Icon_exclaim

THIS STORY IS FACT !!!... History Of Maho community Icon_twisted

WE LOVED HIM..
WE ADORE HIM...
WE CARE TO HIM..
WE RESPECT HIM...
HE is OUR LIVE!!!!!.....

GO SPREAD This to the world...
The TRUTH of all MAN-kind...

KS - PResident MAHO -

Living Beside you is my HONOUR...

Never Ending Story.. History Of Maho community Lol History Of Maho community Lol History Of Maho community Lol
Back to top Go down
https://maho-commu.forumotion.com
Kaminari

Kaminari

PostSubject: Re: History Of Maho community   History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 pm

[Maho]-Secretary wrote:
[u]Chapter One
...even sometimes he act so dummy... but we still respect him very much...

Sincerely maho Community

this part was wrong~!!!!! History Of Maho community 56

even sometimes,nooo, but, EVERYTIME HE ACT SO DUMMY
wakakakkaka
History Of Maho community 83
but we still respect him very much.
History Of Maho community 67
yahh, sok lah..
hahaha
Back to top Go down
Jason The Kid
Admin
Jason The Kid

PostSubject: Re: History Of Maho community   History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:37 pm

I PLEGED HOMAGE TO K.S AS LAWFUL RULER OF THIS KINGDOM. I WILL REMAIN AS YOUR LOYAL AND DEVOTED MAN AS LONG AS MY BREATH REMAINS
AND I WILL BE AT YOUR SIDE TO FIGHT YOUR ENEMIES SHOULD YOU NEED MY SWORD. 
FINALLY,I WILL UPHOLD YOUR LAWFUL CLAIMS AND THOSE OF YOUR LEGITIMATE HEIRS
History Of Maho community 81
Back to top Go down
Ricky syarif

Ricky syarif

PostSubject: Re: History Of Maho community   History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 pm

There are some grammar mistakes....study more from our presiden ^^
Give the best respect for HIM for me wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkk
Back to top Go down
Jason The Kid
Admin
Jason The Kid

PostSubject: Re: History Of Maho community   History Of Maho community Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:43 pm

itu gw copy dri game..ahahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History Of Maho community   History Of Maho community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1